The Plano Guide Series 767 Angled Tackle System incorporates its 3600 size angled storage platform into hard system tackle boxes. The system features quick access, increased tackle security and multiple utility boxes and was engineered with the serious angler in mind. The system's main compartment presents utility boxes at a 15° angle for faster access. DuraView covers and doors keep contents visible at all times. The 728 Angled Tackle System includes two Plano 2-3650 utility boxes, two 3455 StowAway utility boxes, one 3607-04 Elite™ utility box, and one 4648 polycarbonate wallet. Dimensions: 18"L x 9.5"W x 11"H. Made in the USA.
- Main compartment presents utility boxes at a 15° angle for easy access.
- Integrated, bungie rear pocket.
- DuraView covers and doors.
- Includes 6 Plano utility boxes.
- one large under-lid storage compartment .
- 2 top DuraView compartments for quick assess to essential items.